• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Baby blue seemanni?

Redacted

3 Year Member
I wonder- why so few lings of A. seemani? Is it because they are cheap to import, hard to breed, no one cares to breed, or some combination????? The blue form of A. seemani is beautiful. Why no rush to breed them?

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Good question, Espicially with such a large portion of the hobbiests loving the blue arachnids.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
i was hoping mine would turn out to be the BCF, but isn't. I really like the blue also. Haven't seen any for sale yet.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Pet Center USA also has two diff sized slings for sale
for the A. seemanni BCF? he must have just put them up since i made my order a from there for the last newbies I got. I just ordered 2 :D there's my overtime for this week lol
To Kormath and SpiderDad61- Jamie's has them as WCs. Well, flings a craven on me too.
I won't order T's from Jamies, not worth the risk since she sends everything through the USPS