• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

B sabolsum sling

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
He or she is looking good.

B sabolsum sling #4 1.jpg

This is a close up. He's really just about an inch in size.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What filter are you using...doesnt look anything like them.View attachment 34856

Is that sunlight? Mine are never in sunlight so I don't know what they would actually look like.

Actually none of mine have direct exposure to sun, just some flash for pictures or interior lighting.

I'm not sure what sunlight would do with temperatures because it's variable. Therefore I avoid it.

Yes, this is sling #4 which is the most visible out of all of them. #2 also comes out & #1 has an extensive burrow, very secretive.

This photo was taken at night, no instead light either. The substrate looks it's normal color.

Last edited:

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Is that sunlight? Mine are never in sunlight so I don't know what they would actually look like.

Actually none of mine have direct exposure to sun, just some flash for pictures or interior lighting.

I'm not sure what sunlight would do with temperatures because it's variable. Therefore I avoid it.

Yes, this is sling #4 which is the most visible out of all of them. #2 also comes out & #1 has an extensive burrow, very secretive.

This photo was taken at night, no instead light either. The substrate looks it's normal color.

No sunlight. Standard 60 watt light with frosted glass shade in center of the room with 8' ceilings.
Heres a photo at night with flash...no ceiling light. Pitch black
20181201_170509.jpg

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Not that I know a great deal-but if you were to show anyone the pictures side by side you would say they are two different genus of Ts? maybe its just they vary photo to photo? its good that you can compare :)

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Not that I know a great deal-but if you were to show anyone the pictures side by side you would say they are two different genus of Ts? maybe its just they vary photo to photo? its good that you can compare :)
The sling that @Whitelightning777 is showing is sac mates with my 2 photos, I bred them.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Arachnoclown : are these sabulosum the ones that were EWLs like 5 hours ago? I know its been longer, but #$#$@ they grow up quickly!!
Yes...March 8 2018 they were eggs with legs. Some of them are 2" now and we are sexing molts. They are growing really fast.

Latest posts