• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

B hamori

James1975

Have a look at this beautiful t
15719322916346242462603606058976.jpg

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Love those Ts....one of my favorites. In all honesty I would remove all that wood. I've seen many tarantula photos on here with drag wounds on the abdomen. When a tarantula gets big and plump it has a hard time holding up that fat arse when it walks. That's when the wound show up from dragging. A little wood is ok but I would definitely isolate it to at least one corner of the enclosure so it doesn't have to walk through it all the time.
:beer:

James1975

Love those Ts....one of my favorites. In all honesty I would remove all that wood. I've seen many tarantula photos on here with drag wounds on the abdomen. When a tarantula gets big and plump it has a hard time holding up that fat arse when it walks. That's when the wound show up from dragging. A little wood is ok but I would definitely isolate it to at least one corner of the enclosure so it doesn't have to walk through it all the time.
:beer:
Will do because the t is very active to be honest I read they like it dry that's why I put that on top of the substrate.thanks for the advice.