• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

B. hamori strange behavior??

Jdslade

I just picked up my new Brachypelma hamori and have had it for about two weeks now. She was generally calm and quick to adjust to her new environment and now she has been hanging in the top right corner of the enclosure for roughly 2 days. Is this something that I should be worried about??

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello Jdslade,
If you do not want us to charge you per advice I would recommend you to introduce yourself to everyone on the "introduction" thread ;)
As I am looking forward to knowing more about you and your baby(ies), I would suggest taking a picture of your T as well as its enclosure. This might help us to pinpoint where the problem might be (if any).
Thank you very much.

Critter

I just picked up my new Brachypelma hamori and have had it for about two weeks now. She was generally calm and quick to adjust to her new environment and now she has been hanging in the top right corner of the enclosure for roughly 2 days. Is this something that I should be worried about??
Sounds like ur t just found a spot it likes

Critter

Hello Jdslade,
If you do not want us to charge you per advice I would recommend you to introduce yourself to everyone on the "introduction" thread ;)
As I am looking forward to knowing more about you and your baby(ies), I would suggest taking a picture of your T as well as its enclosure. This might help us to pinpoint where the problem might be (if any).
Thank you very much.
Go easy he is new

Latest posts