• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US B. EMILIA PAIRS

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BRACHYPELMA SPECIES ON THE MARKET!!! I have a few of these (5 to be exact) to part with so don't miss out on this awesome deal and a breeding opportunity!!!!

3" B. Emilia pairs- ONLY $200 EACH!!
4" B. Emilia pairs- ONLY $275 EACH!!!

UPDATE:. 2 PAIRS SOLD. Only 3 pairs left!

SHIPPING IS $30 LAG!!! YOU WONT FIND A BETTER DEAL ANYWHERE ELSE!!! I'VE PRICED JUST THE "FEMALES" AT THIS SIZE AND THEY EQUAL TO OR ARE GREATER IN PRICE THAN THE PAIRS ALONE! DON'T PASS THIS UP!!! GRAB THEM WHILE YOU CAN!

TOS: MUST BE PRESENT TO SIGN FOR PACKAGE. IF PACKAGE IS RETURNED TO COURIER FACILITY AFTER ATTEMPTED DELIVERY, LAG IS VOID AND NO REFUND GIVEN. MUST INFORM ME OF ANY ISSUES WITHIN 2 HOURS OF DELIVERY. FAILURE TO FOLLOW TOS WILL RESULT IN VOID LAG AND NO REFUND. HEAT/COOL PACKS INCLUDED AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. THANKS FOLKS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME ENJOYING YOUR HOBBY! :)

PAYMENT: GOOGLE WALLET

Last edited:

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If still available, I am tempted to jump at the deal.
ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BRACHYPELMA SPECIES ON THE MARKET!!! I have a few of these to part with so don't miss out on this awesome deal and a breeding opportunity!!!!

3" B. Emilia pairs- ONLY $200 EACH!!
4" B. Emilia pairs- ONLY $275 EACH!!!

SHIPPING IS $30 LAG!!! YOU WONT FIND A BETTER DEAL ANYWHERE ELSE!!! I'VE PRICED JUST THE "FEMALES" AT THIS SIZE AND THEY EQUAL TO OR ARE GREATER IN PRICE THAN THE PAIRS ALONE! DON'T PASS THIS UP!!! GRAB THEM WHILE YOU CAN!

TOS: MUST BE PRESENT TO SIGN FOR PACKAGE. IF PACKAGE IS RETURNED TO COURIER FACILITY AFTER ATTEMPTED DELIVERY, LAG IS VOID AND NO REFUND GIVEN. MUST INFORM ME OF ANY ISSUES WITHIN 2 HOURS OF DELIVERY. FAILURE TO FOLLOW TOS WILL RESULT IN VOID LAG AND NO REFUND. HEAT/COOL PACKS INCLUDED AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. THANKS FOLKS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME ENJOYING YOUR HOBBY! :)

PAYMENT: GOOGLE WALLET
if still available, I am very tempted to jump, such a nice species at a bargain.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

if still available, I am very tempted to jump, such a nice species at a bargain.
Agreed..I just bought a pair of gorgeous, fat P mascara from her, and a few others from different folks, or I would jump on this. You're killin me Casey..I need these..:mad:.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Well, I have 2 inquiries (one is highly likely to purchase) and I only have 5 of these available so if you'd like a pair please do not hesitate! Price CAN'T be beat....And that's IF you can find any females or pairs available of this species.:)

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well, I have 2 inquiries (one is highly likely to purchase) and I only have 5 of these available so if you'd like a pair please do not hesitate! Price CAN'T be beat....And that's IF you can find any females or pairs available of this species.:)
I am leaning towards saying deal, I would do so in a PM l, but I have never initiated a PM conversation before.

Also I realized that I double posted in my first post, how that happened I have no clue. Too late now.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I am leaning towards saying deal, I would do so in a PM l, but I have never initiated a PM conversation before.

Also I realized that I double posted in my first post, how that happened I have no clue. Too late now.
It's ok. :) Just click my profile name. Then click "start conversation". That will take you to pm with me. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Also, others here have used Google wallet and purchased from me. :) It's straight forward.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Also, others here have used Google wallet and purchased from me. :) It's straight forward.
I've read your reviews on all three forums (I've actually been thinking of buying from you for a couple months). From what I researched google wallet does seem simple, much easier than that PayPal junk.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I've read your reviews on all three forums (I've actually been thinking of buying from you for a couple months). From what I researched google wallet does seem simple, much easier than that PayPal junk.

100% AGREED!!! Lol.... :) That's why I converted.

Latest posts