• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US B. Boehmi for sale (Cincinnati)

Arirang

Hello, all!

It is with great reluctance that I have to rehome my tarantulas, Galadriel and Tauriel. Galadriel's future is already secured, but Tauriel needs a new home. The only reason I am rehoming is because I am moving, and the new place does not allow even the (frankly, laughable) venom of these two girls.

Tauriel is about seven years old, with a roughly six-inch legspan. She is a good eater, and rather active for a tarantula. She is a bit on the aggressive side, and not suitable for handling, but she is almost always out in the open. She would come with her tank, hide, and bowl. She's on EcoEarth bedding. She is also currently in pre-molt.

I'm asking $450, and it ABSOLUTELY must be to a good home. I will not ship her, so you have to be local. I am willing to negotiate, and take certain other species as partial trades.

Specifically:
Young Madagascar Hissing ****roaches
Young female Vinegaroon
Young Giant Millipede

I've never had to sell one of my babies before, so this is very difficult.

Latest posts