• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

B.Boehmei

Thivo

3 Year Member
Just a quick post... one of my B.Boehmei molted... one step-up

20150416_080317.jpg

Thivo

3 Year Member
I don't mean to sound like I'm being picky here,but your substrate looks waaaay to wet it looks like you could squeeze the water out of it...
Hi Ghost... I knew someone will notice about my substrate... Actually I just added water the night before she molted... Because I think wet substrate has a minor water evaporation which helps the T's while molting... It's just my own thought and I do it to all of them, and I guess it's working well...

Jesusplants

3 Year Member
Hi Ghost... I knew someone will notice about my substrate... Actually I just added water the night before she molted... Because I think wet substrate has a minor water evaporation which helps the T's while molting... It's just my own thought and I do it to all of them, and I guess it's working well...
I also try mist they're enclosure a little (and fill their water dish if they have it) to add humidity to before they molt. I try to leave their molt bed dry, but hard with tiny slings in tiny spaces lol

Thivo

3 Year Member
Update for my other B.Boehmei... When I bought all my sling, I didn't noticed that this one is missing it's left foreleg... Just noticed it while taking pics...
20150306_094330.jpg

I knew that they have capability of generating their legs but I am not quite sure how long... Yesterday, when I got home after work... I check all my slings, specially those pre-molt and this one ease my weary... I opened it's enclosure and surprisingly it's left foreleg regen! Weeee...
20150504_164324-01.jpeg

20150504_164354.jpg

20150504_164500-01.jpeg

20150504_164828-01.jpeg