• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

B. Albiceps or B. Emilia for beginner T.

Codes

3 Year Member
Hello guys, I'm new to this forum but I'm looking to get my first brachy T and was wondering which one of these two are the more docile to own for a first T. Please help with personal experience if you can, thanks.

Belegnole

3 Year Member
20161225_161757.jpg
Either would be fine. Temperament is variable but I have seen more comments about albiceps being a hair kicker. I personally had to choose between the two last year and chose the emilia. It went from 1/4" to 1 1/4" in around 10 months.

Codes

3 Year Member
Hello guys, I'm new to this forum but I'm looking to get my first brachy T and was wondering which one of these two are the more docile to own for a first T. Please help with personal experience if you can, thanks.
View attachment 21785 Either would be fine. Temperament is variable but I have seen more comments about albiceps being a hair kicker. I personally had to choose between the two last year and chose the emilia. It went from 1/4" to 1 1/4" in around 10 months.
Good to know, thanks yeah I'm leaning more towards the Emilia. Do you like your choice? Is he/she docile?

Redacted

3 Year Member
Good to know, thanks yeah I'm leaning more towards the Emilia. Do you like your choice? Is he/she docile?
I have no experience with albiceps but do with emilia. The ones that I kept were docile. My favorite brachy.

Latest posts