• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US B. albiceps AF & more...

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Prices do not include shipping. See TOS below for shipping costs. Thanks and have a nice day. :)

0.1 5" B. albiceps (mature female)- $300 SOLD

1.1 2+" Phormictopus auratus juvies- $150

1.1 2+" Phormictopus cubensis juvies- $150 SOLD

0.0.4 3/4-1" Cyriopagopus emerald green- $50 ea.

0.0.4 1/16" (comparable to 2i pumpkin patch large slings) Eresus walckeneri "orange ring"- $40 ea. RARE TRUE LADY BIRD SPIDER- SOLD

0.0.2 1.25" Lasiodorides polycuspulatus- $60

1.1 Pamphobeteus platyomma 2.5-2.75" (juvies?)
(Produced by K. swift)- $150

0.0.x 1.25"+ Nhandu carapoensis- $35 SOLD

0.0.1 1.5" P. lugardi- $35

0.0.1 2.75-3" P. murinus (highly suspect female)- $60

0.0.1 2-2.5" O. aereotibialis- $45 SOLD

1.2 Babycurus gigas (scorps should be at least one molt away from breeding size)- $120 trio

0.0.1 Damon diadema maybe 1-1.25" body length- $35

1.1 2.5-3" Poecilotheria ornata- $100

0.0.1 2.75-3" P. irminia (highly suspect female)- $50

0.0.1 1.5" P. irminia- $25

0.0.3 3/4" L. violaceopes- $35 ea.

0.0.1 1.5+" A. musculosa- $45

TOS: LAG on express (flat rate $45) and priority (flat rate $15) shipping. In event if DOA I will refund purchase price only. I do not refund shipping. Must report issues within 2 hours of delivery or pickup. In event that package returns to courier facility for any reason after attempted delivery, LAG is void and no refund given. Failure to comply with any of my TOS will result in void LAG and no refund. Thanks for looking and have a nice day! :)

Payment: Google wallet

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Eresus walckeneri:D you are really twisting my arm here lately to get google wallet

Lol....well that's good! Best decision you'd ever make when it comes to sending/receiving money. Just use it with people you trust.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Eresus walckeneri:D you are really twisting my arm here lately to get google wallet

Vicious micro beasts! That pinhead is 3-4x it's size! LMAO. Got the cricket by the leg....
IMG_20170825_173358563.jpg

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If you are down for tradesc I have to see what im willing to give up thats a fair trade.

Those have sold but can get more....not a big deal. :) I can get the E. walckeneri or the E. walckeneri orange band. Which ever you prefer. They're all about the same size (1/16" guestimate). Just on me with what you have. I'm sure we can work something out. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Had not planned on buying anything until October, but now I am quite interested in that gem and whatever else may be available.

Hi pan! :) I have others....will send you a pm of what I have....

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey Case.....let me know when you might have M. Balfouri available. I'd like to try a communal set-up.

My friend, Jason Wong just posted some balfouri slings here on the forum! Very cool guy to deal with and very trustworthy. Perhaps you can obtain your communal from him! :)