• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Avicularia Pet rescue!

elektragrl

3 Year Member
So I was in pet smart with my bf getting some crickets for My OBT when I see that they have an A. Aviculari I couldn't help my self on sale for 24.50 and I had a coupon for 15%off.
I need some help with a name and am unsure as to how old this T could be

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    735.5 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    705 KB · Views: 36

Daniel Gann

3 Year Member
The best way to name a pet is that it has to do with when, where, and how you get them and if there is anything different about them.
My avic,avic only had seven legs when got him, so i named him SEVON. just an example. Hope this helps!

elektragrl

3 Year Member
The best way to name a pet is that it has to do with when, where, and how you get them and if there is anything different about them.
My avic,avic only had seven legs when got him, so i named him SEVON. just an example. Hope this helps!

Thank you Daniel that's a great way to name the next T I get :). I named this avic Spinarak ....yes it's a poke'mon. Is sevon the T in your profile pic?

Daniel Gann

3 Year Member
Yes , thats him. He is one of three i have so far. Have Rose Hair and a Golden Knee, which i got as a sling back in Jan. this year. I believe its a female, growing very quick. She has molted 3 times already. Next on my list is B Smithi, young female hopefully!

elektragrl

3 Year Member
Awesome! I have only one other ATM an OBT named squitter. Love your enclosure its beautiful. I'm looking at a Gbb sling next. Sorry for all the common names.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So I was in pet smart with my bf getting some crickets for My OBT when I see that they have an A. Aviculari I couldn't help my self on sale for 24.50 and I had a coupon for 15%off.
I need some help with a name and am unsure as to how old this T could be
LOL...Elektragrl...i did the same thing was in petsmart getting crickets for my b, smithim and GBB and i saw it and felt sorry for it...cramped tiny container, couldnt climb. and had a sponge in a water dish with it! I had to get him outta there. lol

Attachments

• 20150624_140119.jpg
    20150624_140119.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11

Latest posts