• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Avicularia Minatrix Sling

Charlotte

3 Year Member
Hi all,

So I'm all excited as I've got an Avic Minatrix and A.Purpurea coming on Friday!! :)

Can't find much info on this species.

Anything I need to know? Shall I keep them the same as my other Avics?:)

Last edited:

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
From what I've read, all avics are kept pretty much the same. Lots of ventilation, water dish, vertical objects to web to when needed :) I have 3 versis and 3 A avics..i really want a purpurea and an amazonica..

Charlotte

3 Year Member
@MassExodus That's good to hear. I lost my little Amazonica Sling after a molt but I am going to replace it, it was adorable! I can't wait to see my Purpurea and Minatrix. I also ordered a GBB juvie and a A.Metallica :)
I can't wait till tomorrow! I did order a diversipes but they sold out :( I love my Avics! Can you tell? Lol

Charlotte

3 Year Member
My A. Minatrix has molted :) I knew yesterday by it struggling to walk and making a web so quickly. I just had a feeling and this morning I woke up to this :)

Attachments

• 20151106_094437-1.jpg
    20151106_094437-1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42