• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Australian Tarantula Videos,Pictures and Information

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
As the title says, this thread will be where any interesting video,pictures and information regarding Australian Tarantulas can be posted. I know it would have saved me hours if such a thread existed when I started researching.

Please add anything you find online, or better yet your own content if you have Australian Tarantulas.

Some information may be outdated but include it anyway, people viewing the thread should take note of the dates on which the content was originally posted.

For anyone wishing to follow my own personal journey the thread is here :
https://tarantulaforum.com/threads/australian-tarantulas-one-australians-journey.21641/

Last edited:

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
RATTLESNAKE TARANTULA
Here are links to videos of the Rattlesnake Tarantula. As far as I'm aware it hasn't been assigned a genus or species name as yet. It is a small species coming from so far undisclosed arid parts of Queensland.
I think this first video was originally uploaded to Youtube by Brendan Stent but his channel now seems to be discontinued.
Apologises to Nick Volpe if it is his own video, I only see the video without comments or information.

Last edited:

Latest posts