• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Austin S.

Thistles

3 Year Member
Austin rocks. That's all.

For real though, You've seen his picture thread with the baby GBBs, and today I got to meet some of those babies in person! He did an amazing job breeding that difficult species, and he did it extremely quickly! He also found a buyer for most of my share of the slings, and some of their siblings arrived today, well-packed and lively.

Y'all know that usually males are sent off for breeding loans, but I sent Austin my two adult females. It would have been very easy for him to have claimed they died in shipping, or that they had failed to produce, or to downplay the number of spiderlings they had, but he did right by me. He was honest about my females producing and his not. He sent me pictures and sling counts. He sent me my share of the babies. His integrity is second-to-none. You can trust this guy.

He's one of those gems who is in this for love of the hobby and not money. He's helpful, he's generous and patient, he's skilled and he's honest. I hope to see him get his paws on more and more rare species and receive the recognition he deserves, because we'll all benefit.

Thanks, Austin!

Mattkc

3 Year Member
+++POSITIVE+++

I've had the pleasure of working with Austin for about a year now and he just completed his side of our latest trade - found my CB Xenesthis intermedia sling on my doorstep this morning! As in the past, things could not have gone any better. Austin has established a rock solid reputation on these forums with his incredible success with breeding projects, resolute integrity, generosity and consistency in how he conducts business with his fellow hobbyists and customers. Unlike some unfortunate hobbyist whose enthusiasm has been soured by scammers and thieves, I have been blessed with crossing paths with some of the finest people in the hobby and Austin is obviously one those who makes this hobby such great fun! To tell you that he has great communication skills, very healthy specimens and some of the finest packing I've ever seen is a little redundant if you've looked at all his past reviews. Suffice to say, it will be your loss in this hobby if you never form a personal or business relationship with Austin!

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought four tarantulas from Austin, and they were quite feisty. The way he packed everything, you just knew everything was secure, I actually had a difficult time removing the paper towel, because it was packed so well. I will be ordering from him again. I also recommend anyone who wants to add some rare species to their collection, do not hesitate to buy from Austin, if you do hesitate, well it's your own fault for missing out on some good deals.

Again 1000% positive

Xinowulf

3 Year Member
++Positive ++
Austin was great! Got my h. macs in and they are doing great! He even had stuff going on and kept me updated. Great guy to deal with. Definitely worth your time!

Latest posts