• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

As an artist...

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
Sounds like a good opportunity for some trial and error so you can prosuce your own tutorials for others! I myself have zero artistic ability so I can't be of any help...

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
What kind of art are you wanting to do? Are you going off observation or just wanting to be able to draw a tarantula? I went to c.c.a.d(columbus college of art and design) as a child and was accepted to the art institute of Pittsburgh after I graduated high school, though I did NOT pursue a career in arts, I did learn a lot growing up.
This is actually something I've wanted to do myself, just never can find the time to bust out the old sketch pad any more.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I would start with a good photo first when you're getting started. If you want some good invert pics, let me know. I also have a scorp as well.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here's a few. Some different angles here. I hope this helps. On these pics, the clarity and contrast are excellent.

The blacklight one is a bit different.
L Klugi Justina chilling 3.jpg
Scorp badass2.jpg
L Klugi Justina clean up 6.jpg
L Klugi Justina clean up 4.jpg
L Klugi Maxine almost out 3.jpg
Blacklight scorp1.jpg

bbbs53

3 Year Member
Check out the 3-D tattoos. Some of them are really good and all started from a drawing. Might even consider one myself if I can find someone to do it. Wouldn't be my first tat.

Sonicookie

3 Year Member

Latest posts