• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Arachnoiden

Phobik1

3 Year Member
Im thinking about a purchase from Arachnoiden.Com and was wondering if anyone was familiar with them. Ive kept an eye on their site and the "available" list does move quite a bit.i see something I really like.

Allen

3 Year Member
All my T's are from Steve (Arachnoiden). Always had a great experience. Great communication and customer service. Just received my two newest members of the T-room today (C. versicolor) Arachnoiden (usually) has the best prices when I compare prior to the purchase.

Phobik1

3 Year Member
I just bought a juvenile female Grammostola Pulchripes from Steve/Arachnoiden and i am very happy with her. He was very helpful and service was great. I would buy from him again.
I appreciate the info dusty but this question was posted a year ago. Lol. I could never wait that long b4 buying a T.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I appreciate the info dusty but this question was posted a year ago. Lol. I could never wait that long b4 buying a T.
This is a review thread, in the vendor review forum, so I guess the responses are appropriate, just not timely for your purposes

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Yeah, in my apparent enthusiasm, I must not have checked the posting date.

Latest posts