• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anything u guys would recommend on netflix?

Phlo1

If it's a good movie or show u found on netflix. I just started watching cobra kai and it's pretty good. Don't got much of a preference myself if it's good then it's good. The Town is a great movie if they still got it up

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The Hateful 8 was first released as an almost 3 hour movie (with an intermission) and has been re-edited / released as a 4 episode TV-style mini-series on Netflix - with mixed reviews

I saw H8 in theater when first released, and as much as I love Tarantino's films, I liked Django more.

If you like Tarantino films, I recommend Ozark, Dexter and Mind Hunter as series options.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If you want to try watching Spanish language programming las cronicas del taco is pretty good and so is the novela known as el señor de los cielos, which is more like breaking bad then an actual soap opera.

Coradams

We are really fans of reality/competition shows but we found a few that even our angsty teenage sons will watch with us as a family:

Blown Away: Competition for glass blowers. Weirdly fascinating!

Forged in Fire: Blacksmiths making weapons. Knives, swords, axes all made from scratch and then tested. Sometimes they break. Fun!

Ink Masters: Tattoo artists use real people as guinea pigs to show off their skills. Spoiler alert - mistakes are made - permanent mistakes.

Competition shows like these are sometimes a little cheesy but we can appreciate the artistry in these.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
We have had Netflix for a few years, mainly because my daughters watch stuff on it. It makes watching paint dry look highbrow.