• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anyone seen CaseyK?

Mr. P

3 Year Member
I was wondering where she has been as she has changed her name and not been on in some time. Do you know if she is still selling or given up?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I know she had problems with someone using her details fraudulently and asked for her details to be removed.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I hope she comes back at some point as her contribution to the forum and sense of humour is truly missed.

we miss you Casey :(

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Same here. I miss both Casey and Mass. Both are irreplaceable members, really friendly good people. Funny I was thinking about both of them yesterday.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
shame we dont know her new user name so we can all rest assured she is safe and well. Same for Mass if he has also changed is name
Kymura is another, although I know she was unwell a while back so hopefully she is better now too.
It feels like I will be next now the "old guard" seem to be missing :(

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
I just had a look under the new user name she was using after changing it from CaseyK but she hasn't been actively posting since October on that one. Also limits who can view her profile. She may have another one since?
She did cryptically post something not long before she drifted away from the forum about getting weird followers on her account, but don't know if any of those were connected to this identity thief or whether they were just admirers (as she is v pretty lol).

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
shame we dont know her new user name so we can all rest assured she is safe and well. Same for Mass if he has also changed is name
Kymura is another, although I know she was unwell a while back so hopefully she is better now too.
It feels like I will be next now the "old guard" seem to be missing :(

Don't even joke about leaving us Phil. Some of us know where you live bwahaahaa (cue creepy music) :D

Latest posts