• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anyone in STL area want Dubias?

BecabooWho

I have a colony of about 30-40 Dubia Roaches that I no longer need. Most are large, with some medium. Pretty sure they’re all female. Enclosure included.

They were my first Dubia purchase. I’ve had these guys since February & am convinced they are immortal. My LP won’t eat them & they never die. I only wanted 1 bug as a pet.

Free to good home if you live in STL area and can pickup. No delivery.

You might want to think of keeping them and holding back off it's feeding. Just to try and introduce them as prey. When you have big spiders it's better to have a selection of size prey you can offer
I do also use red runners. It took a minute for some of my larger spiders to take dubia.
Horn worms are fine to a point but, cleaning out the mess with some of the species I have is not fun.
I'd sure take em and pay ya for them if I was closer
Got another three months before I can split this one up to make two. Been only feeding males off when I see chewed up wings.

BecabooWho

You might want to think of keeping them and holding back off it's feeding. Just to try and introduce them as prey. When you have big spiders it's better to have a selection of size prey you can offer
I do also use red runners. It took a minute for some of my larger spiders to take dubia.
Horn worms are fine to a point but, cleaning out the mess with some of the species I have is not fun.
I'd sure take em and pay ya for them if I was closer
Got another three months before I can split this one up to make two. Been only feeding males off when I see chewed up wings.
That’s good advice. Maybe he’ll grow into them. I just hate cleaning feeder bugs that never get fed - or eaten, rather. Lol
He's just such a moody teen right now. He’ll only eat crickets.