• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Any other LARPers?

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
Specifically World of Darkness? I want to brag about my cool awesome move in my mage LARP.

For those in the know, yesterday I played in my mage game. I have a character who is Euthanotos, Madzimbabewe, so shes about healing and fixing spirits to help continue the wheel. Well there was this evil salamander spirit who attacked my cabal mate, and i have a customized rote to change the pattern of spirit if doing unnatural things, so i changed its pattern and it told me it was hungry so upon asking what Salamanders eat and being told bugs I had to figure out how I could distract and feed the less evil but still bad spirit, and not give it stuff that does help the wheel. So I summoned a bunch of Japanese tree beetles (the parasitic ones) and let him eat those.

It was quite an accomplishment.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Im not sure what u said, but it sounded really cool :D Are larpers the guys that throw beanbags and yell "lightening bolt!" In the park? While wearing wizard outfits? I've always admired those guys. They're tougher then they look, I had hell getting one into a dumpster one time. Lmao Im kidding! It actually looks fun, I had the hots for this nerdy chick that dressed up like Xena, warrior princess, in highschool. But, things being as they were, ...yep, into the dumpster, Xena. She was the tough one btw...:D

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
They can be but that's a different type of LARP from what I do. I do more of a roleplay mind larp (rock paper scissors is our fighting system) as opposed to what you described which is called boffer larp.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Im thinking of the LARP like in that movie Role Models with sean william scott. or whatever his name is....stiffler! we have a guy at work that larps in his spare time. if u walk by him and yell lightning bolt and thrown air at him, he trys to dodge it! lmao.....PDSD from larping?

But @MassExodus some of those chicks r freaking hot! mmmm.....love me some dirdy nerdy girls! :)

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
Hah. I suppose it could be, by my LARPs arent quite so intense. Our battles our rock/paper/scissors tests and we pretend to be mages, wizards or vampires depending on the type of LARP haha.

Latest posts