• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Any Instagram users here?

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Going to bump this thread, perhaps there are more Instagram users out there that are new to the forum or have never noticed this thread.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No Instagram, no Facebook, No Tweeter, No nothing. I have an email. :T:
You're missing out as far as Instagram is concerned. Excellent pictures, some do sales through the site as well. Last 5-10 tarantulas I bought were via Instagram.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have Instagram but I don't use it that often and I don't have a separate account for my T or ants
I'm the same way as far as variety. though my Instagram is mainly eight legged tanks, I also post dog pictures, sometimes food if I feel like it, occasionally I will post a piece of holy scripture.

@menavodi thought I was following you, but the other day I was looking through my list and apparently I never clicked the follow back button. Going to correct my mistake now.

Last edited:

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Am I insane for creating a Facebook page?(Facebook is the company that owns Instagram so that's why I posted here instead of creating a new thread).