• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Any female A. Chalcodes for sale (Arizona Blonde)? Preferably Captive bred

mel_is_curious

I’m new here so bare with me. I’ve been fascinated with tarantulas (specifically Arizona Blondes) for quite awhile even though I’m an arachnophobe. Shocking and concerning, I know but I’m really just asking out of curiosity and for the far future. Anyways, female A. Chalcodes seem like a rare- so I’m wondering if any of you guys have suggestions or can point me to the right direction. Thanks!

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello friend,
A. Chalcodes as it is a domestic spider is easy to find and definitely not a rare although all tarantulas are precious :)
No point asking who has what if this is for a far future as people inventory considerably fluctuate with time and demands. My best advice, learn everything you can about them online, get all your equipment settled and once you are ready to commit ask here who has some available. It is pretty much sure than within a day from posting you will have several offers to sell you one.
Hoping this helps, cheers.

Latest posts