• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Another new keeper saying hi!

SpooderSpinner

Hello! Lou here, a soon-to-be new tarantula keeper. I'm currently spider-sitting my brother's G. rosae and have fallen completely in love. She's going on 20 years old and is just a sweetheart, and I decided I need some spiders of my own. It's conveniently almost my birthday, so my parents offered to get me my spider of choice, and next week a juvenile Chromatopelma should be arriving :) I got a juvenile enclosure from Jamie's Tarantulas and it's all set up and ready.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello Lou, welcome to the forum & the hobby. Rosea's are lovely T's, I was lucky enough to be able to buy an adult female off someone just a few weeks ago.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Good morning Lou,
I love to read and feel your excitement about joining the hobby, it looks like you are a perfect candidate for this addiction :)

SpooderSpinner

My spider arrived today and it's SO CUTE. I love the little tiger-stripes these guys have as slings, and I can't wait to see the color changes it'll go through as it ages :-D

Attachments

• 20201006_105642.jpg
    20201006_105642.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My spider arrived today and it's SO CUTE. I love the little tiger-stripes these guys have as slings, and I can't wait to see the color changes it'll go through as it ages :-D

You should have a look at Psalmopeus irminia and Davus pentaloris. Love the chevrons on the irminia! :)

Latest posts