• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

another house guest

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I was out on my son's balcony this last week watching the wind bring in some storms and chase the forest fire smoke form the valley and noticed we have another house guest :)

Here's his web and little hidey hole he's made where the railing meets the wall.
20160818_181134-1.jpg

better pic of him in the hide.
20160818_181200-1.jpg

Dropped a pinhead roach on his web and he was hungry :)
20160818_181414-1.jpg

Any idea what type of wolf spider this one is? i can't find one like him in my searching and he's not the usual species we get, unless he's a juvenile. Or maybe he's adult and i'm used to seeing juveniles?

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
He lives with me :) We're in central Idaho about an hour north of Twin Falls. His bedroom is on the back of the house 2nd floor, his balcony looks over the back yard. Great place to sit and relax in the summer evenings. I almost took his room for mine when we moved in but the master bedroom has about twice the space. I cringe to think how messed up that would get with a teenager in it... :eek:

Latest posts