• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Allow me to introduce myself!

So Many Legs

3 Year Member
Hi

After meeting one of your Moderators when delivering him a Spider, Lee pointed me in the direction of this great forum.

I'm Andy and I run So Many Legs Ltd. We are an Essex based Tarantula and Invertebrate Retailer and Breeder. We sell all manner of inverts and equipment, and are always happy to buy in unwanted inverts.

We've only been up and running a few months and trading via Facebook. We've had some fantastic reviews on there and are looking to expand where we advertise and sell.

Hopefully Lee can vouch for me up to this point. I'll put a stock list in the for sale section soon, but if anyone is interested before hand then please do message me.

Look forward to chatting to you all and hopefully doing business with you.

Andy

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Andy, welcome to the forum. LC72uk (Lee) has already recommended you to me so I'm sure I'll be doing business with you at some point.

Latest posts