• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

All Star Saturday!!!

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Just wanted to share some pics from the city All Star game today. All the big bats and big gloves are out today. Hard to believe these boys are only 10-11years old with so much talent. Not just proud for Carsyn for making his 4th consecutive All star game, but a proud coach as well. We had 6 boys from our team selected this year. Way to go Diamondbacks!!!
KIMG1137.jpg
_20170708_140617.JPG
KIMG1138.jpg
_20170708_144811.JPG
KIMG1143.jpg

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well done buddy. I know you get a lot out of it, too.......but the time you give those kids will their world better: teamsmanship, a caring leader, competition, exercise. You know the benefits more than anyone. You must be awful proud of Carsyn. (Ahh yes, brings back memories...)

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Well done buddy. I know you get a lot out of it, too.......but the time you give those kids will their world better: teamsmanship, a caring leader, competition, exercise. You know the benefits more than anyone. You must be awful proud of Carsyn. (Ahh yes, brings back memories...)
For sure, there's no better feeling than to help and watch them boys grow and succeed together. Definitely takes me back, I got knocked out of sports my sophomore year after a back injury, so just to be healthy and able to help out again is truly a blessing... as for carsyn im very proud, very proud of my brother as well, carsyn lost his mother when he was 3 months old and my brother was only 20 at the time, and for him to raise such a great young man on his own is hard for me to believe sometimes lol but he's done a great job.

Latest posts