• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Aicularia Versicolor DIY enclousue..

bookac

3 Year Member
uploadfromtaptalk1448727133830.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1448727221590.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1448727279566.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1448727327012.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1448727376060.jpg

Thistles

3 Year Member
I always put my water dishes on the ground, but a lot of people glue their avic's dishes high up. If it's thirsty the spider will find the water either way.

That enclosure is coming along really nicely! Worth all the sweat you're putting into it for sure. Lucky little T.

bookac

3 Year Member
I always put my water dishes on the ground, but a lot of people glue their avic's dishes high up. If it's thirsty the spider will find the water either way.

That enclosure is coming along really nicely! Worth all the sweat you're putting into it for sure. Lucky little T.

Thank you Thistles.. I am really tired, and i think its going to worth it.. I was asking about the water dish, because if its on the ground i think it will be hard for me to maintance, with the T on the top of the cork, and my hand really deep into the enclousure.. But i got one really long feeding tongs, i think i will be able to do it easy. :)

Thistles

3 Year Member
Thank you Thistles.. I am really tired, and i think its going to worth it.. I was asking about the water dish, because if its on the ground i think it will be hard for me to maintance, with the T on the top of the cork, and my hand really deep into the enclousure.. But i got one really long feeding tongs, i think i will be able to do it easy. :)
That's what I use to remove the dishes if they need to be cleaned. I use a turkey baster to fill them if they just need to be topped off.

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Bookac we will deff need photo's of that beauty in your kick ass enclosure- I made my first one this week also and my pink toe is loving it! It feels great making something so cool for something even more cool!

bookac

3 Year Member
Bookac we will deff need photo's of that beauty in your kick ass enclosure- I made my first one this week also and my pink toe is loving it! It feels great making something so cool for something even more cool!
This is Scarlet :) I will post another picture, when she discovers the enclousure :)

Yea, thats a nice feeling when you are making a home for them :)

uploadfromtaptalk1448915103735.jpg