• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

AF P ornata

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
20170409_155925.jpg
20170409_155933.jpg
20170409_155953.jpg
20170409_160007.jpg
20170409_160014.jpg
Kimbissa..... Took these while I got the chance, not often out on full view:):T:

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Indeed..and they're so fast, it would happen before you could flinch, lol.
None of my Pokies , show any aggression, now they did when they were Slings and Juvies, but now they seem to have calmed down.
They still do the Nutter Dance when I pull the tanks out to check on them and if the suns out and that light hits them.
You must know the Dance:D

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
None of my Pokies , show any aggression, now they did when they were Slings and Juvies, but now they seem to have calmed down.
They still do the Nutter Dance when I pull the tanks out to check on them and if the suns out and that light hits them.
Yes indeed, both of my handling experiences with my pokies started with the Dance, and ended with them magically appearing on me. :)

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This T species is ranked as one of the most potent deliverer of venom to humans on all the list. So, obviously I have one too :eek:.

Agree with everyone here. Beautiful species. But please people, do not try to handle. Pick another boring species that won't send you to the ER if you want to play with your spiders.....

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@LC72uk she is huge! Lovely T (as per PM, wish I kept her but you are obviously doing a job job looking after her). You really must find that gal a nice big boy to play with. Love the reference to the "nutter dance"....my gooties do that all the time at feeding time....ha ha.

Tricocyst

3 Year Member
lol the nutter dance is a fantastic term.. my fasciata loves to set on top of the hide so I get to see her a lot but my regalis is a different story.. lol if he is out and I get close to take a look it runs around... in many many circles! it's pretty neat to see because of how fast it can move! and the regalis just keeps running

Latest posts