• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US AF A Geniculata

PitViper

looking for an AF A geniculata, just getting back into the hobby after 7 years, recently lost my B smithi ive had for 10 years as an adult. Had a few people back out or sell after i messaged them first so im a bit ready to just quit trying to get back in. Let me know if you have one for sale

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
looking for an AF A geniculata, just getting back into the hobby after 7 years, recently lost my B smithi ive had for 10 years as an adult. Had a few people back out or sell after i messaged them first so im a bit ready to just quit trying to get back in. Let me know if you have one for sale

Don't give up. I will help you find what you are looking for. :) I don't know if I can get you an adult female but maybe a juvie female to start. I may be able to find you a Brachypelma hamorii, too...unless it's the Brachypelma smithi (ex annitha) you're looking for....The smithi cost a bit more than hamorii but get larger in comparison and aren't as readily available as the Brachypelma smithi. Up to you. :)

Latest posts