• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Adult Female T's

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
Adult Female T's $200 ea.
1) Pamphobeteus sp. platyomma (Brazilian Pink Bloom Tarantula) 5 year old. Has produced 2 viable sacs
SOLD 2) Phormictopus sp.purple (Cuban Purple) 4 year old
SOLD 3) Brachypelma hamorii (Redknee tarantula 4 year old

Terms of Service..
Overnight w/L.A.G.-temperatures 40 to 90 degrees.......
Two day w/L.A.G.-temperatures 40 to 90 degrees.......
Not responsible for extreme weather or for carrier delay/rough
handling resulting in a DOA
I reserve the right to delay shipment due to reasons beyond my control (i.e. extreme weather, tarantula molting, etc.)
Refunds in credit or replacement if applicable
L.A.G. void after first delivery attempt
Shipping payment is non-refundable
Deposits to hold are non-refundable
Must be notified of DOA within 2hr of delivery with pictures.
All sales are final.....

Last edited:

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
Phormictopus sp.purple I can send you a pic but my camera really doesn't do justice to how purple she is, Under LED lights she is stunning
DSCF8315.JPG
DSCF8315.JPGIt's rainy and overcast right now so I cant shoot some pics with sunlight.

Last edited:

Tarantulabas1993

Please? Hear me out I'm an intermediate collector and I loved animals my whole life and I want to have some beautiful tarantulas but in this hobby people compete for Ts. Please can we negotiate?

Hey there Tony, Give me a call tomorrow. I'm interested in adding that Phormictopus sp purple to my current order. Looking forward to talking with you. Sent you a couple messages on FB earlier too. Thanks!