• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Acanthoscurria.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Gonna continue with the genus specific threads. I'm going with Genera that I have seen on these boards so Acanthoscurria it is.
List of Species:
Antilensis - Antilles Bird Eater
Atrox - Giant Black
Brockelhursti - Black and White Banded
Chacoana - Bolivian Red Rump
Geniculata - Giant White Knee
Insubtilis - Bolivian Black Velvet
Juruenicola - Orange/Yellow Banded
Natalensis - Natal Brown
Suina - Sulpher Brown

My contributions:
Chacoana

Geniculata

Insubtilis

Juruenicola

Natalensis

Suina

Last edited:

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
2012-10-08 17.48.47.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-10-08 17.48.47.jpg
    2012-10-08 17.48.47.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I actually really like that picture, the green leaf and yellow sphagnum make a nice contrast in colors.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thank you. These spiders could charm the leaves off the trees. I Will get a good one of bandit to show

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Excellent photos. These threads are a great idea. As the forum grows I'll find a better way to organize and categorize things. It's likely these threads will get 'stickied' to the top of a subforum

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
she is beautiful its a lovely picture but you should not threaten the hand that feeds you lol

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
she reminds me of bodicea or some other big tough warrior woman. I'm late going to the stables this morning because Saturn is out. I had not seen her for ages there should be a skin in her burrow. I am water spraying the babies pots twice a day and abandoned the cotton wool balls much to flamencos disgust. she can have a nice bath when she is big enough

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
she reminds me of bodicea or some other big tough warrior woman. I'm late going to the stables this morning because Saturn is out. I had not seen her for ages there should be a skin in her burrow. I am water spraying the babies pots twice a day and abandoned the cotton wool balls much to flamencos disgust. she can have a nice bath when she is big enough

Saturn a Genic?
I'm gonna have to start writing names down.

Pirate - Genic
Money Spider - Red Knee
Sarurn - ?

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know its confusing Saturn is b smithi (same egg as Hercules thunder and flamenco ) money rapunzel ramases tsunami And coppelia are rose hair pirate and bandit are genics Solomon midas cupid and herod are avics.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
is this why people keep telling me I need to get out more? last time I spoke to my mum I said pirate moulted so she asked who pirate was so I said bandits brother and she said ugh not more spiders

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
or if any of them have babies and I have to think of four hundred new names. maybe I should give them abbreviations like money rh -rose hair pirate g - genics Solomon a - avic Hercules Mr - Mexican red knee. these are my favourite species I laughed when you said about the genics having a swagger about them, that is so spot on!

Latest posts