• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A new one to tempt us

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Who wouldn't want this in their collection?

Brazilian Jewels (Typhochlaena seladonia) Spiderlings 0.5cm £445.00 (They are not on their website but are available by email)

Picture courtesy of The Spider Shop, UK
7df68c8e-eeb1-4af1-9cb9-522164f842a3.jpg

Also available at spidershop.pl for £470,00

ALD

3 Year Member
Who wouldn't want this in their collection?

Brazilian Jewels (Typhochlaena seladonia) Spiderlings 0.5cm £445.00 (They are not on their website but are available by email)

Picture courtesy of The Spider Shop, UK
7df68c8e-eeb1-4af1-9cb9-522164f842a3.jpg

Also available at spidershop.pl for £470,00

This is is beautiful!!!

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
i don't know which one is more valuable: T. seladonia or P. solaris.

(How I would like two own both one day)

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
I’ve only seen them for sale once in the US and I believe it was about $700 per sling... I’d love one but I’ll have to hit the lottery first.

Dustin Amack

3 Year Member
I wish I could find reviews for them, they have several rare species I've been searching for. They follow me on Instagram (I followed back) and I've seen pictures of their stock, it is very tempting.
I've never purchased from them but I've heard nothing but good things. I know, they carry a great selection.

Greenbay1

3 Year Member
I've never purchased from them but I've heard nothing but good things. I know, they carry a great selection.
I've heard nothing but great things also so I placed an order with them. They have great prices and a wonderful selection. I got one of the G. pulchra slings for $60 along with several others. I'll post when they arrive.

Latest posts