• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A new look for Tarantula Forum!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm very excited to announce a new look for Tarantula Forum! I've been working very hard on building a new site for us, giving the forum a facelift and preparing our forum to be 100% mobile-friendly!
Most everything remains as it was, but you will notice that the colors and layout of the forum are a bit cleaner than they previously were. I welcome any of your constructive criticism and feedback, as always, so that we can all make TF the best possible place for gecko owners to congregate online!
Thanks for your support and thanks for making TF the great place that it is!

Tomoran

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Very nice work, Josh. I LOVE the new look (although, I thought I was on the wrong forum for a moment!). Awesome stuff!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Glad to hear you like it! Always trying to make the forum a better place! :)

l.poehling

3 Year Member
I'm very excited to announce a new look for Tarantula Forum! I've been working very hard on building a new site for us, giving the forum a facelift and preparing our forum to be 100% mobile-friendly!
Most everything remains as it was, but you will notice that the colors and layout of the forum are a bit cleaner than they previously were. I welcome any of your constructive criticism and feedback, as always, so that we can all make TF the best possible place for gecko owners to congregate online!
Thanks for your support and thanks for making TF the great place that it is!
Not sure I got to see the change, only have been here a few weeks. ;)
I really like the site layout, and the colors are easy on the eyes.
Nice job! and thanks for site itself....:D It has been very helpful for me..:T:
Two questions though. I see bug pictures on here too, how and do I have permission to join the
picture of the month? Also I have a really cool picture of a Praying Mantis that is Huge
I would like to share.

Last edited:

Latest posts