• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

a lifelong goal finally realized

Ray

3 Year Member
hey everyone my name is ray and I'm aa soon to be owner of my first male sling Guyana pinktoe tarantula. as an insect and invertebrate enthusiast and keeper since a young age this has always been a dream of mine, my parents wouldn't let me purchase one (I could keep all of my live caught specimens and I did throughout my adolescent through teen years now 26) as an adult no girlfriend or roommate was comfortable with one, however my roommate this year has bought me one for our Christmas exchange and I couldn't be happier I'm prepared to light train and care for the little guy like my own hatchling and move into breeding several species once we move into our new house. I am from Chicopee Massachusetts and look forward to being involved in the community.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello Ray! Chicopee hmm? I was born in Westfield and grew up in West Springfield :)
Live in Alabama now (-rolls eyes-)
Welcome to the boards ^.~

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
Welcome Ray. I have only been on here a couple of days and have found everyone to be very helpful answering my sometimes silly questions within minutes. I can't wait to c what u come up with for AI. It will b a real game changer for the T industry.

Ray

3 Year Member
thanks everyone and I will definitely be recording and reporting on all of my studies I'm searching to first experiment with the harder to breed species and if anyone would like to discuss what species to start with it would be great

Ray

3 Year Member
That's awesome! I work in Hydraulics :) Do you care to share some of your work? :)

work on this sob currently almost done a few more layers and the backround

Attachments

• TRUMPLER.jpg
    TRUMPLER.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 10

Marija

3 Year Member
work on this sob currently almost done a few more layers and the backround
Looks awesome, great work, love it! I used to sketch, draw every single day before I got a job, I loved it, now I can't seem to find the time and inspiration. I work as a graphic and web designer but unfortunately clients today think they are the designers, not me :D

Latest posts