• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A.g. hungry

shaun

3 Year Member
Fed my white knee 8 days after molt. I have never seen such a feeding response. Wow that guy was hungry!

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Fed my white knee 8 days after molt. I have never seen such a feeding response. Wow that guy was hungry!
Yes you'll soon see the bigger it gets so does its feeding response and attitude... Ours is a complete arsehole lol :) when rehousing it was the worse behaved biting the brush and all sorts - it's always in a bad mood but always eats very well :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm sure you'll be fine :) I'm sure they are not all like that... @Phil has loads of genics so I'm sure he will give you run down of how well behaved his ones are? :)
Genics are llike fluffy little kittens. ha ha

They are very impressive hunters and got an excellent prey response. I haven't found any of mine to be aggressive or defensive....unless you are a MM and then its every man for himself as they can be vicious when pairing.

My fave species as most people lknow on here.....probably.sick of.me saying "today is a good day, it's a genic pic day" all the time! ha ha

IMHO, everyone should have a genic.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This is going o be one of my next T. I got a sling really small and unfortunatly it died after arrived. But is an amazing and voracious
Yeah, as Fleetwood Mac sang....'don't stop thinking about tomorrow....('s genic) ha ha

shaun

3 Year Member
I have a sling and a 1"1/2 (is that still a sling?) They are great to look at

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have a sling and a 1"1/2 (is that still a sling?) They are great to look at
I am sure the jury is out on that but I would say borderline juvie. I usually think of juvies at the 2" mark for the bigger Ts (those that reach 6 inches or more), but I am sure others will have their own thoughts based on size and/or age. :)