• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A few rehouses

Nunua

3 Year Member
I thought it was time to rehouse three tarantulas, even though they'd be absolutely fine for a molt or two in their previous enclosures. However, since two of them are old worlds and one mostly annoyed new world, I decided to give them plenty space to do their things without me needing to disturb their peace any time soon.

1) Ephebopus rufescens female Aranea
I gave this girl a large critter keeper that might be her forever home, depending on the size she'll end up reaching. She now has space to dig tunnels and web all over the place.
fcaec0bf10.png

The girl herself was not too sure about this at first, but now she's already webbing and digging.
24a920b671.png

2) Pterinochilus murinus Mikumi DCF
More space and silk leaves to create the web castle. The sling itself is in a hidey hole in the far right corner.
6f4b0b2a39.png

3) Haploclastus devamatha
More space to dig aroung. There is a premade tunnel between the leaves
58f76f4b09.png

Extra
I rehoused my Haplocosmia himalayana sling on 23 January. Seems to be happy in its new home
ae4ee760cf.png

4cd547d046.png

Last edited:

Soulman

I thought it was time to rehouse three tarantulas, even though they'd be absolutely fine for a molt or two in their previous enclosures. However, since two of them are old worlds and one mostly annoyed new world, I decided to give them plenty space to do their things without me needing to disturb their peace any time soon.

1) Ephebopus rufescens female Aranea
I gave this girl a large critter keeper that might be her forever home, depending on the size she'll end up reaching. She now has space to dig tunnels and web all over the place.
fcaec0bf10.png

The girl herself was not too sure about this at first, but now she's already webbing and digging.
24a920b671.png

2) Pterinochilus murinus Mikumi DCF
More space and silk leaves to create the web castle. The sling itself is in a hidey hole in the far right corner.
6f4b0b2a39.png

3) Haploclastus devamatha
More space to dig aroung. There is a premade tunnel between the leaves
58f76f4b09.png

Extra
I rehoused my Haplocosmia himalayana sling on 23 January. Seems to be happy in its new home
ae4ee760cf.png

4cd547d046.png
good pic!