• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US A few females for sale

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
FEMALES:

1.5-1.75" H. pulchripes- $150

1.25" B. klaasi- $125

2" C. cyaneopubescens- $125

6+" T. stirmi- $175 (exact leg span is length of my galaxy s10+ phone @ 6.20")

***I also have a few unsexed A. avicularia slings for $15 each.***

TOS: LAG SHIPPING ON EXPRESS ($45) AND PRIORITY ($15) SHIPPING. MUST BE PRESENT AT TIME OF DELIVERY TO RECEIVE PACKAGE. MUST INFORM ME OF ANY ISSUES WITHIN 1 HOUR OF DELIVERY/PICKUP. ANY PACKAGE RETURNED TO COURIER FACILITY FOR ANY REASON WILL RESULT IN VOID LAG WITH NO REFUND. I DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING COSTS FOR ANY REASON. IN EVENT OF DOA I WILL REFUND PURCHASE PRICE ONLY. THANK YOU ALL FOR LOOKING AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! :)

PAYMENT: PAYPAL (please add 3% fee to price if you do not choose to pay via friends/family) Thank you! :)

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
TAKE ALL 4 FEMALES FOR $450 SHIPPED LAG WITH FREEBIES!!!!!

Adding: (2×) 2-2.5" P. muticus- $50 ea.

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Are the P. muticus females as well, or unsexed?

Ventrally, it appears I have 1.1. One of them molted within the past 24 hours so I will check the molt. Ventrally, they both look different. I will be glad to give you ventral pictures if you wish?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
P. muticus #1
20200628_175829.jpg

P. muticus #2 (recently molted)
20200628_175756.jpg

In my honest opinion, from the way the furrow is shaped and book lung spacing on each of these, #1 is a female and #2 is a male.

Last edited:

Hillbilly nomad

I kinda feel like I've been stalking you this morning. I've read through all your reviews and alot of your price lists and can say I'm extremely impressed. Twenty to twenty-five year's ago when I spent a lot of time on kingsnake.com's forum's it was hard to find anyone with such positive feedback. I've got a list of tarantulas and prices from other online breeders I plan on getting. Looks like so far you have most of what I want all at one place and I'll save around a hundred dollars, that makes me extremely happy. It'll be fall when it's a little cooler before I place an order with you but I believe I'll be getting my first order of T's in almost twenty years from you. By the way I'm in Tennessee where are you located if you don't mind me asking, I don't believe I read it any where?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I kinda feel like I've been stalking you this morning. I've read through all your reviews and alot of your price lists and can say I'm extremely impressed. Twenty to twenty-five year's ago when I spent a lot of time on kingsnake.com's forum's it was hard to find anyone with such positive feedback. I've got a list of tarantulas and prices from other online breeders I plan on getting. Looks like so far you have most of what I want all at one place and I'll save around a hundred dollars, that makes me extremely happy. It'll be fall when it's a little cooler before I place an order with you but I believe I'll be getting my first order of T's in almost twenty years from you. By the way I'm in Tennessee where are you located if you don't mind me asking, I don't believe I read it any where?

I live in South Carolina. I'm not far from you. I usually go to Gatlinburg and stay in the cabins up there. I try to offer good prices and I'm very competitive. I think it's all about the positive feedback you get because there can be some "negative nancy's" (for lack of better terms, lol) out there. I pay them no mind. Lol. Thank you for "stalking" me. I really appreciate your interest in my stock and I promise you won't be disappointed in your purchase(s) from me. If you are, I will always do my best to make it right! :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
ADDING: 1.1 4-5" L. parahybana PAIR- $185

PROVEN FEMALE C. MARSHALLI (3 SACS IN)- $150

Hillbilly nomad

I live in South Carolina. I'm not far from you. I usually go to Gatlinburg and stay in the cabins up there. I try to offer good prices and I'm very competitive. I think it's all about the positive feedback you get because there can be some "negative nancy's" (for lack of better terms, lol) out there. I pay them no mind. Lol. Thank you for "stalking" me. I really appreciate your interest in my stock and I promise you won't be disappointed in your purchase(s) from me. If you are, I will always do my best to make it right! :)
You being in SC put the icing on the cake. You've got great reviews, great prices, and I'll be spending money some what local, at least as far as the Appalachian mountains go.

Latest posts