• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A couple new additions

Matthew

3 Year Member
My daughter asked for a new T for her birthday and I happened to be up in Virginia Beach near the pet store that sells T's form Fear Not Tarantulas. So I got her the B. vagans she asked for and while I was there I picked up a C. versicolor for myself so we are up to 4 spiders in our little menagerie now. Her are some pictures of the new spoods. The versicolor was a little bolty coming out of its vial which required a little spider wrangling to get it into its new home...

IMG_2188.JPG IMG_2199.JPG IMG_2221.JPG IMG_2243.JPG

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My daughter asked for a new T for her birthday and I happened to be up in Virginia Beach near the pet store that sells T's form Fear Not Tarantulas. So I got her the B. vagans she asked for and while I was there I picked up a C. versicolor for myself so we are up to 4 spiders in our little menagerie now. Her are some pictures of the new spoods. The versicolor was a little bolty coming out of its vial which required a little spider wrangling to get it into its new home...

View attachment 40246 View attachment 40247 View attachment 40248 View attachment 40249
congrats on your new furry friends. Both great choices. :)

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I hope you have more luck with your Versicolor sling, than I did with mine.

Latest posts