• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A. Avic :)

Atx13

3 Year Member
I'm usually not a fan of handling tarantulas.. I went to grab the cricket out that I put in before going to work, and she decided to climb onto my hand, and of course i had to snap a couple pics :p, the last one is a pic of her new home.

Attachments

• WP_000182.jpg
    WP_000182.jpg
    754.9 KB · Views: 29
  • WP_000183.jpg
    WP_000183.jpg
    638.9 KB · Views: 29
  • WP_000176.jpg
    WP_000176.jpg
    996.8 KB · Views: 32

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm usually not a fan of handling tarantulas.. I went to grab the cricket out that I put in before going to work, and she decided to climb onto my hand, and of course i had to snap a couple pics :p, the last one is a pic of her new home.
She is stunning

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thank you :)
Well I would think that as I have a few of these and totally love them but Solomon is annoyed with me as I wrecked part of his Web while retrieving his skin from his Moult. They are lovely ts though, unbelievably cute.

jtrux

3 Year Member
I like those. I used to work at a pet shop and we always had them. Some were calm like yours and some were real skittish and fast moving. Looks like you got a good one.

Atx13

3 Year Member
Added something for him to climb on, lol.

Attachments

• WP_000207.jpg
    WP_000207.jpg
    796.3 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts