• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US 7 tarantulas and dubia Roaches for sell

smc85

3 Year Member
Hello everyone I have 7 tarantulas and dubia Roaches for sell I travel for work and don't have the time that they need so if anyone is interested in the small collection I pretty much want to sell them all together and it will have to be picked up no shipping I live in new castle pa so if anyone is interested in the buy pm me and I will let you know what I have and pictures thank you all for your time

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

smc85

3 Year Member
Hello everyone I have 7 tarantulas and dubia Roaches for sell I travel for work and don't have the time that they need so if anyone is interested in the small collection I pretty much want to sell them all together and it will have to be picked up no shipping I live in new castle pa so if anyone is interested in the buy pm me and I will let you know what I have and pictures thank you all for your time

I am very sorry but no shipping I travel when I work I can not ship I will try and post pictures of the tarantulas and dubia Roaches this weekend they are still available for sale thank you all for your time

Latest posts