• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US 5 1/2 - 6 inch Female king baboon (Pelinobius muticus)

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
001.JPG
5 1/2 - 6 inch Adult Female king baboon spider (Pelinobius muticus) $115 + shipping

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Wel
View attachment 13734 5 1/2 - 6 inch Adult Female king baboon spider (Pelinobius muticus) $115 + shipping
Well I take that back....I have the funds for both. I will go ahead & PayPal you $200 (the $85 I owe you for overnight shipping & the rest of the payment on the A. brocks AND the $115 for the P. Muticus 5.5-6" female). I wanna lock her down now, lol!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
[email protected] Lol your funny, There yours
Thanks Doc, glad you said that. Dixie will be the one forwarding the $200. She received her refund yesterday (due to non shipment of T's from someone else) so we didn't know she wouldn't get it for 2-3 days. It's in her PayPal but they aren't releasing it yet. Could you hold her for me until the refund clears her account, please? I would be just heart broken if I missed the opportunity to purchase her! I sent Dixie your PayPal yesterday and that's when we found out she couldn't forward the $200 yet. So it should be tomorrow or Friday sometime when she can send it. Please lmk. Thanks! :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol....nm....I will make it easy on you and just look it up from your other posts...:)
No way you were going let anyone beat you to that little stunner I see.....lol. Enjoy her she looks awesome.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
No way you were going let anyone beat you to that little stunner I see.....lol. Enjoy her she looks awesome.
Thanks Phil!!! He actually has 2 for sale. The first one has my dibs but I'm sure doc would rather sell than trade for the 2nd one if you're interested.....I won't be greedy, lol....

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks Phil!!! He actually has 2 for sale. The first one has my dibs but I'm sure doc would rather sell than trade for the 2nd one if you're interested.....I won't be greedy, lol....
No point with being in UK. You go get em girl lol :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm really just looking to sell to fund another project
I kinda figured that. It's OK, I think 1 is enough for now. I appreciate it. If I come up with the extra funds for the 2nd female I will get her if no one has purchased her by then. :)

Latest posts