• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US 5”+ Female Grammostola Pulchripes

maceym

Would like to rehome our large female Chaco. My teenage son has lost all interest, and I take good care of her, but I’m not particularly interested in keeping a spider. Her previous owner guessed that she was roughly ~ten years old at the time we got her, and we’ve had her for six years.

Outside of shooing her into a tupperware occasionally so that I can clean her enclosure, we’ve never handled her. But she’s gorgeous and always seems quite docile. She’s just not getting the appreciation she deserves here.

Will take $100 for her, including her enclosure and misc. items. I may need a little guidance/advice on the best way to ship her, as I’ve never done that before, so please be patient with me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Would like to rehome our large female Chaco. My teenage son has lost all interest, and I take good care of her, but I’m not particularly interested in keeping a spider. Her previous owner guessed that she was roughly ~ten years old at the time we got her, and we’ve had her for six years.

Outside of shooing her into a tupperware occasionally so that I can clean her enclosure, we’ve never handled her. But she’s gorgeous and always seems quite docile. She’s just not getting the appreciation she deserves here.

Will take $100 for her, including her enclosure and misc. items. I may need a little guidance/advice on the best way to ship her, as I’ve never done that before, so please be patient with me :)

I would be willing to purchase if you will ship her. The best video to watch on you tube as far as "packing" tarantulas is Steven Stamps packing tarantulas video. That's how I learned how to do it 8 years ago. :)

maceym

I would be willing to purchase if you will ship her. The best video to watch on you tube as far as "packing" tarantulas is Steven Stamps packing tarantulas video. That's how I learned how to do it 8 years ago. :)
Great! I’ll go find it, thanks for the advise! Will definitely ship for you, once I’ve watched the tutorial and gathered the shipping supplies needed, so it may take me a day or two to work that all out.

Mind emailing me your contact info, and we can work out the rest of the details via email or text? [email protected]

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Great! I’ll go find it, thanks for the advise! Will definitely ship for you, once I’ve watched the tutorial and gathered the shipping supplies needed, so it may take me a day or two to work that all out.

Mind emailing me your contact info, and we can work out the rest of the details via email or text? [email protected]

Sure thing! Email headed your way. :)

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

If This falls through for any reason I'll take second in line :T:

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Don’t sell it Casey K. She’s just going to post up for sale for a higher price
Really???? Surprising for someone that does this for a living.....
But yeah, spending her day taking care of Ts, constantly online answering questions between trips to the post office and paying shipping on every Ts she acquires definitely makes you wonder why she would like to at least cut even or would even dare to make a little profit out of it...
Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion but in this case I believe that @Casey K. extensive feedbacks available on this forum speak for themselves and any grown ups earning a living would understand it. I had to explain it a few times to my 9 years old but he gets it now, so I have faith other will, eventually :)

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If I sell a tarantula to someone, I do a thorough background check as well as an intent search using zoominfo, because I want to see if they've been looking around to buy other people's tarantulas before they offered to buy mine, and I also want to see if they've posted tarantulas for sale in the last 30 days, because I hate capitalism and a free market economy is ruining my sense of self-worth when it comes to ethically sourcing custodians for my tarantulas

Satire aside, who gives a rat's crapper what someone does with something they buy online. If you are not the seller, or a buyer, you have no right to malign, criticize, or distract and interfere with a process, and, it's a violation of the forums marketplace rules to do so

Please read the rules before posting on sales threads @Sandiegodude because while trolling is not specifically forbidden, it's not appreciated and it's in bad form
I appreciate the satire although sarcasm comes to me more naturally :D

Latest posts