• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US 4 One Year Old T’s

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
I have 4 T’s that I need to find good homes for. I am rehoming due to allergies.

Suspect female Acanthoscurria Geniculata aprox 2” leg span $125
image.jpg

Brachypelma Smithi aprox 1.5” leg span $100
image.jpg

Suspect female Brachypelma Albopilosum aprox 3” legspan $200
image.jpg

Suspect female Grammostola Pulchra aprox 1.5” leg span $250
image.jpg

They are all good natured and can be held although I wouldn’t suggest picking up the geniculata (unless you are experienced with them) as she is a varacious eater and can easily mistake your finger for a super worm. These are my babies and I really don’t want to sell them but I have to. They come with enclosures and supplies so prices are firm. I’d rather not ship them because there is too much of a chance of them getting hurt or killed. If someone wants to take them all I would make a package deal. Everything on the shelves goes with them except fish food.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Tammy Richardson

3 Year Member
Where are u located?

I have 4 T’s that I need to find good homes for. I am rehoming due to allergies.

Suspect female Acanthoscurria Geniculata aprox 2” leg span $125View attachment 27273

View attachment 27274
View attachment 27275
Suspect female Grammostola Pulchra aprox 1.5” leg span $250View attachment 27276

They are all good natured and can be held although I wouldn’t suggest picking up the geniculata (unless you are experienced with them) as she is a varacious eater and can easily mistake your finger for a super worm. These are my babies and I really don’t want to sell them but I have to. They come with enclosures and supplies so prices are firm. I’d rather not ship them because there is too much of a chance of them getting hurt or killed. If someone wants to take them all I would make a package deal. Everything on the shelves goes with them except fish food.View attachment 27278

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
Murrayville IL which is about 30 minutes West of Springfield IL.

Also an update. The A. genic molted today and is even more beautiful than yesterday. Her colors are really coming in.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Suspect female Acanthoscurria Geniculata aprox 2” leg span $125View attachment 27273

View attachment 27274
View attachment 27275
Suspect female Grammostola Pulchra aprox 1.5” leg span $250View attachment 27276

They are all good natured and can be held although I wouldn’t suggest picking up the geniculata (unless you are experienced with them) as she is a varacious eater and can easily mistake your finger for a super worm. These are my babies and I really don’t want to sell them but I have to. They come with enclosures and supplies so prices are firm. I’d rather not ship them because there is too much of a chance of them getting hurt or killed. If someone wants to take them all I would make a package deal. Everything on the shelves goes with them except fish food.View attachment 27278

Last pic is not a Grammastola pulchra. It appears to be a Grammastola pulchripes. I'm certain it was an auto input or something. Beautiful tarantulas! :)

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I was curious as well if OP paid pulchra prices or pulchripes prices.
I'd be pissed. Pulchra cost more (retail) than pulchripes do. It's not uncommon for backwater to screw someone over.
Currently they are selling pulchras for 70$ and dont even have pulchripes listed. Granted this is around a year later. For what they have listed I wonder what they are really shipping?
I'm sorry to see you have to leave the hobby @Pearl Dusenbery you started a little after I did.