• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

3 new beauties today

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Many thanks to @KezyGLA for these 3. Kez waited until the temperatures rose a bit before posting and as they were only in the post for 1 night they arrived safe and well this morning.

Psalmopoeus ecclesisticus, Tulcan
DSCF4115.JPG

DSCF4123.JPG

Pterinochilus murinus Tete BCF, Maasai
DSCF4119.JPG

DSCF4121 (2).JPG

Crypsidromus sp. boquete Chiriquí
DSCF4117 (3).JPG

DSCF4118 (2).JPG

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That ecclesiasticus is a little porker ahaha

It was the sp. boquete that made me chuckle. It was still hunched in a corner looking miserable until I dropped in 2 medium/small crickets in and instant action, both were grabbed in the blink of an eye and then it sat right in the middle of the container chomping.

KezyGLA

3 Year Member
It was the sp. boquete that made me chuckle. It was still hunched in a corner looking miserable until I dropped in 2 medium/small crickets in and instant action, both were grabbed in the blink of an eye and then it sat right in the middle of the container chomping.

Their feeding responses are phenomenal. They are like minature A. genic

Calico

3 Year Member
They are all gorgeous. Where and how do you come up with the names? You have some good ones. I'm still trying to find one for my b.albo (though my 5 yo granddaughter calls her Leggy :p)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
They are all gorgeous. Where and how do you come up with the names? You have some good ones. I'm still trying to find one for my b.albo (though my 5 yo granddaughter calls her Leggy :p)

I usually use names connected to their country of origin, mountains, rivers, towns, etc. These 3 are Maasai an ancient people of Tanzania, Chiriqui a province of Panama and Tulcan a city of Ecuador