• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US 3 inch DLS P. murinus juveniles

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
1) P.murinus juveniles approximately 3 inches (DLS) produced by me, primarily interested in trades bought also willing to sell at $19 each. Have about 100 left.

2) B.albopilosum juveniles (real Honduran) measured 2 inches (DLS) 200+ produced by me, down to the last 10, primarily interested in trades or sold at $15 each.

Terms of Service

Priority Shipping - $8 (No live guarantee)

Express Shipping- Based on zip code, *PM for rate quote (Live guarantee: shipped to locales where temps are 60 to 90 degrees. In the event of an unfortunate death or injury of your purchased tarantula(s), you will either be offered a replacement tarantula or refund of funds. It also asked that you give notification of said mishap at the point and time of acceptance and realization of your tarantula(s).

Paypal: [email protected]

Dustin Amack

3 Year Member
I'd take a couple P. murinus... After the last deal you and I had that wasnt fulfilled on your end, I'd call it even for a couple OBT.

Latest posts