• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

1st ever successful feeding video H pulchripes

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This is the very first feeding video for Hybris. I didn't even have time to set up a tripod. She had rebuilt her burrow again so I wasn't even sure quite where to aim. Rest assured, the capture is good!!

Her colors, even at the sling stage, are absolutely amazing!! These guys make a great 1st OW T and a possible great 2nd terrestrial if your first was a look but don't touch pet like Lasiodora, Nhandu or A geniculata or something similar.

The enclosures area easy to set up. See my pics and YouTube channel for more info, but they are fairly quick so do your unboxing in a controlled setting where they can't really fall down and have no place to run.

The unboxing video link for her (unsexed but I'm hoping for a girl) had already been posted. I can repost the link if desired.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm surprised they show the true colors so early. In the morning I catch her hanging out of the burrow. I think they get a little bit bolder with each molt.

Latest posts