• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Zookeeper Exotics in Austin, TX

ipreventdeath

3 Year Member
If there are any hobbyists here in the capitol area I would definitely recommend stopping by. They have a HUGE selection of T's and these guys are hobbyists themselves. I went in today for a look and was shocked to find literally hundreds of newly hatched slings of many species. I saw a few hundred G. pulchripes slings, A. avicularia slings, A. versicolor slings, L. parahybana slings, Brachypelma sp. galore and many more, most bred in house. They don't just carry a large selection of T's either. They have numerous species of true spiders, centipedes, millipedes, roaches (pets or otherwise) and scorpions, as well as various lizards, frogs, turtles and snakes. These guys know their stuff. They also prefer to buy from local breeders to keep prices down. I was so impressed, I picked up a birthday gift for myself: a new A. avicularia sling. It measures just shy of an inch long and I got it for $10.
T05-002.JPG

Theses guys have one of the best shops I've seen anywhere, check 'em out!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks for the recommendation! I will definitely have to check them out next time I am in the area!

ipreventdeath

3 Year Member
You won't be disappointed. I plan on dropping off my rosea slings (if I get any that is) to trade up for something else.

Latest posts