• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yea, Hi Everyone!!

l.poehling

3 Year Member
Well, been pretty busy but, finally back to give some great news. I made and got my first online purchase.
I bought a Choco Golden. He is really cool, and friendly too. This is going to be so neat to watch him grow.
I have a question, if the T. burrows will it molt in it's burrow or will it come out and molt in the open area.
Anyway, having fun watching him, when he is out of his spot. His colors are so bright. Glad I got him.:cool:
Pictured below, Rings and his housing....

Attachments

• 2014-12-11 07.23.29.jpg
    2014-12-11 07.23.29.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 28
  • 2014-12-08 12.56.03.jpg
    2014-12-08 12.56.03.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 31

Payden King

3 Year Member
Congradulations!!

They normally molt inside their burrow but sometimes they make their burrow near the glass just to be nice so we can watch haha!!:T:

Ghost

3 Year Member
Congrats on your new addition nice pics as well. Mine molts in its burrow and just throws the molt out but it's still quite small as it's refusing to grow at the moment.

l.poehling

3 Year Member
Congradulations!!

They normally molt inside their burrow but sometimes they make their burrow near the glass just to be nice so we can watch haha!!:T:
Thanks Payden,
Rings is an under the log burrower so I can not see him.:confused: As per usual he stays there all the time. I have checked and found him, he is alive and doing well.

l.poehling

3 Year Member
Congrats on your new addition nice pics as well. Mine molts in its burrow and just throws the molt out but it's still quite small as it's refusing to grow at the moment.
Thank you Ghost, I think he is getting use to me looking for him. I really want to watch him do his molting, it is amazing how they do that. I have to figure a way to make him use the hide he has instead of under the drift wood.

Latest posts