• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

YAY! My first T is a G. Pulchra!

Taylynn

3 Year Member
I'm so excited. This was the number 1 T on my wish list for my first and I found one! More specifically, one that is out of the delicate sling stage, which makes me feel so much more comfortable. Scoolman (a member here) has some sweet little babies and I am lucky enough to get one. My little one should arrive to me on my next day off, which is a week from now and I could not be more anxious.

Scoolman was also kind enough to send me some photos of my baby to tide me over for the week... or make me that much more excited. I can't be sure. LOL. So without further aideu, my little g. pulchra.

10155090_10154045164225220_3351850588837873172_n.jpg

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm so excited. This was the number 1 T on my wish list for my first and I found one! More specifically, one that is out of the delicate sling stage, which makes me feel so much more comfortable. Scoolman (a member here) has some sweet little babies and I am lucky enough to get one. My little one should arrive to me on my next day off, which is a week from now and I could not be more anxious.

Scoolman was also kind enough to send me some photos of my baby to tide me over for the week... or make me that much more excited. I can't be sure. LOL. So without further aideu, my little g. pulchra.

View attachment 5341

Congratulations on the nice edition !

Latest posts