• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Xenesthis

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So, I ordered them sunday night, and here it is thursday and no tracking number or shipment notice or any communication except an automated receipt. Which is fine, I have patience, but I'm trying to get in touch to add to my order and no response, which is not very cool. I wanted to add a few P mascara..I don't need money to eat or anything, I can steal corn out of old man Thursten's field...
Emails aren't going to spam? That's what happened to the ones from anastasia for my recent order. They should be here today! :D

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So, how about those photos? It's about time, isn't it? LOL :D
I know right? Well, I ended up adding 2 P mascara to the order, and Stamps is waiting to see what the weather is going to be doing early this week. I'm not going to push him, I want them safe, despite the fact that I'm dying inside a little bit every day that I don't have them :( And a single tear rolled down my face :(

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The problem is, regardless of the temps at the shipper and buyer locations, weather at fed ex hubs might delay them in transit..You're right though, the waiting sucks.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So, while waiting patiently for my 4 beauties to arrive, I started looking at a Phormictopus atrichomatus, Stamps had listed one in stock. So I looked up some threads and adult pics and decided I had to have one. Then he told me he actually had two left..so uh, I added them to my order..lmao. Now I have 6 new ones coming. Stamps isn't going to ship until he's comfortable with weather conditions, so I may go insane before I actually receive them. By the way he does respond to email and communicate, just not real fast..I get the impression he's a busy guy.

Latest posts