• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTB(very specific)

Atx13

3 Year Member
I'm looking to buy a few tarantulas to kind of round my collection out for the time being.
If anybody is selling the following Ts around the size i'm looking for, or knows anyone, let me know! :)
Here's what i'm looking for:
N. chromatus 1.5-2" also, could be interested in a bigger confirmed female, 2-4", not to big, i do want to watch her grow... if the price is reasonable.
L. parahybana 1.5-2" would also consider a confirmed female 2.5-4" or so.
Also interested in some misc. Poecilotheria.. Ornata, Rufilata, Regalis, or Miranda. Anything around 1" or bigger, depending on price..
Message me with any prices, or any site or persons to get a hold of in regards to the Ts i'm looking for..
Thanks!

Atx13

3 Year Member
Only really looking for N.chromatus now, 2-4inch confirmed female, or a couple 1.5-2.5inch unsexed..
Shoot me a pm with a price or who to get ahold of for 'em.

Atx13

3 Year Member
Still looking for Nhandu chromatus juvenile, also looking to pick up a couple Poecilotheria slings(regalis, miranda, formosa, ornata, striata, subfusca).

Atx13

3 Year Member
UPDATE:
Looking for the following Ts:
N.chromatus 2-4inch, prefer female, but would gladly take a couple unsexed
P.pederseni 2-3inch
P.ornata 2-3inch
Those are currently the highest on my priority list.. Open to other Poecilotheria, and Nhandu, just shoot me a pm, and let me know what ya got!
ThanksA

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have a 2.5" unsexed P. Metallica if you're still looking. I will ship her to you (with heat packs) for $165 (shipping included) as long as its anywhere in the U.S.A. You can text me any time at (864)612-4027.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have a 2.5-3"unsexed P. Smithi (rare in hobby) for $100 + shipping. Swift Invertebrates has 1" slings for $75.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
I'm looking to buy a few tarantulas to kind of round my collection out for the time being.
If anybody is selling the following Ts around the size i'm looking for, or knows anyone, let me know! :)
Here's what i'm looking for:
N. chromatus 1.5-2" also, could be interested in a bigger confirmed female, 2-4", not to big, i do want to watch her grow... if the price is reasonable.
L. parahybana 1.5-2" would also consider a confirmed female 2.5-4" or so.
Also interested in some misc. Poecilotheria.. Ornata, Rufilata, Regalis, or Miranda. Anything around 1" or bigger, depending on price..
Message me with any prices, or any site or persons to get a hold of in regards to the Ts i'm looking for..
Thanks!

hi, i hope I'm not to late. i do have a female N. chromatus who is 4". we could talk about the price

Latest posts